Learn Brazilian Portuguese | Learning Portuguese Brazilian | Learning Portuguese Phrases
Welcome all to “The Brazilian Language”. This website was created as a free resource for you to obtain information related to learning the Brazilian Portuguese language. Because we know how daunting a task it may seem like learning a new language. So we have done all the leg-work for you. Learn from the best platforms and programs designed to effectively teach this exciting, challenging, and unique language, as well as the Brazilian culture and its people. Learn about verbs, grammar, phrases, expressions. Learn Brazilian Portuguese, and open doors to more opportunities and a better understanding of language just to name a few benefits. And, speaking of benefits, we now offer free Brazilian Portuguese video lessons. But you gotta join us to get em! Learn more about this offer here or the benefits you will receive by joining our newsletter.
We are working hard to make this website a resource free, useful, and interesting. You can now Try their Brazilian Portuguese translations services and see how accurate they translate. We always keep you [The visitor] in mind when planning our next additions of Brazilian Portuguese phrases, verbs, and expressions. And there will be more to come in the future. Also, it is our goal – our mission – to ensure that you have what you need to be successful in your intellectual endeavors to learn the language. In case you might have ideas, suggestions, or doubts, don’t hesititate to send us an email. If you found this site useful, please show your support with a facebook “like”.
The software and programs in these articles come highly recommended by the webmaster of thebrazilianlanguage.com. They can greatly enhance your learning experience and help you achieve your language learning goals. Most of them have been tried and tested through experience so you can assure you are learning quality, useful material. So, if your interest is to learn Brazilian Portuguese, take it from someone who knows – any kind of advise is helpful.
Article Summary: Re-charge your lovelife. Add a little romance with Brazilian Portuguese.
- Plan a vacation to the target language of your choice (the obvious best approach). You can visit Brazilian cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Fortaleza, Recife. You will have a great time and learn.
- Read magazines, journals, or books dealing with the language of your choice.
- Review often what you learned (always keep the material fresh in your mind).
- Watch a foreign movie with English subtitles.
- Take the literal translations of the language with a grain of salt (unless you are studying the language as an elective at school, don’t worry so much about getting the grammar right).
- Practice speaking the language in front of a mirror (learn the proper movements of the mouth while speaking certain sounds).
- If you have a little $ to spare then I highly recommend the Pimsleur approach.
- The internet can be a very valuable tool for providing the learning material such as Youtube or Sonia’s Portuguese is a site which provides some online programs targeted in the Portuguese language.
- Get yourself a language exchange partner on the net and converse via chat.
- For people who enjoy games, like crossword Puzzles, learning can be fun.
- And finally…find yourself a Russian hottie (A little humor never hurt).
Our Partner’s Links
|Cheap airfare – For your next trip to Brazil.|
|Visa HQ – Get a visa for your trip?|
|If you experience troubles in writing papers – contact the following website PapersMart.net custom essay service which will provide you with professional writing assistance.|
Our Featured Posts
Date: Sep 27, 2013
|Brazilian Language Lessons
Date: Nov 28, 2013
|Halloween in Brazil
Date: Oct 12, 2013
|Fits Like a Puzzle
Date: Nov 21, 2013